A Moment of Revelation
Was I born yesterday that I wonder at
the furtive beetle, and am amused
by the awakened chafer on the
stamen, the grass, the smooth stones?
And is that veil in bands of blue to be called
«sky»? And «mountains» this vacuity?
Today my heart is that of a child,
though temples show their time.
Not so the voice of the Infinite,
never so the truth of the Whole
rising towards pure skies
the mask of the bewildered face:
«Nothing gained nor nothing lost:
Oh eternity of centuries to come!».
Guido Gozzano (1883 - 1916) was born in Turin and at school was not a brilliant student, so much that he left his law studies unfinished, preferring to follow his passions: writing, but also the worldly life. "A Moment of Revelation” tells about the full realization of the poet and the positive emotions that derive from it.
Superior Room 19 sqm
Bathroom 6 sqm
Veranda 16 sqm
LAYOUT AND SERVICES
- private terrace overlooking the vineyards
- natural oak wood parquet
- underfloor heating for extraordinary comfort
- cooling with Kampmann system, the quietest in the world
- queen size bed
- coffee station with machine and pods
- tea station with kettle and tea/herbal teas
- electric vehicle charging station
- shower with view
- eco-friendly “Grown Alchemist” complimentary toiletries
- dyson hairdryer
- indoor swimming pool 25 m
- Technogym area 140 sqm
- massage room