Like the lament of a forest
Like the lament of a forest,
like the unheard trill of a nightingale,
and fills the air
and through the air it enters your ears
your brain and into your heart.
The air vibrates
moved by the trill of the nightingale!
Then mighty it completes
the melody dominates you
and you dominate it
the atoms vibrate with divine joy.
Then when suffused
with music the spirit rests
like the earth gathering a seed
germinating and blossoming in a thousand
immense constructions of harmony.
Meanwhile the trill was not over.
Cesare Pavese (1908 - 1950) was born in a small village in Piedmont, where he spent his childhood, but soon moved to Turin, where he regretted his homeland with melancholy. "Like the lament of a forest" is a poem with cheerful tones, which deviates from the author's typical gloomy and tormented style.
Suite 50 sqm
Bathroom 6 sqm
Terrace 15 sqm
LAYOUT AND SERVICES
- private terrace overlooking the vineyards and garden
- italian walnut wood parquet
- underfloor heating for extraordinary comfort
- cooling with Kampmann system, the quietest in the world
- king size bed
- coffee station with machine and pods
- tea station with kettle and tea/herbal teas
- electric vehicle charging station
- shower with view
- eco-friendly “Grown Alchemist” complimentary toiletries
- dyson hairdryer
- indoor swimming pool 25 m
- Technogym area 140 sqm
- massage room